|Melbourne Federation Square|
|Melbourne Victoria Market|
|Melbourne Terrace Houses|
|Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance|
- I've noticed less smoking in Australia than in the USA or Europe.
- I've heard a rumor that McDonald's provides free Wifi in Australia.
- Woolworth's is still an on-going business in Australia but it's a grocery store.
- One Australian dollar equals one US dollar. A few years back, it was two to one. That's why a cup of coffee or can of Coke is $3.50. Ouch!
- I haven't seen many people walking their dogs. Is there a shortage of dogs in Australia?
- "Rake" is a very good TV show in Australia. It pushes the boundaries. I'm usually very critical of TV shows, especially ones about lawyers. The episode with Sam Neill and his dog was a bit disturbing, yet I had too laugh.
|River Walk Along the Yarra River Melbourne|